||You Could Do
- You face an increasingly difficult task of
building a sound and profitable business. There's no doubt about it - obstacles to growth
and prosperity are in abundance, answers are in short supply.
- With each passing day it becomes more and
more apparent, if you plan to survive, much less thrive, you must be prepared to meet the
cultural and technological changes of the marketplace.
- Although many business owners may want and
need real-time, in-house staff, there are a number of challenges that generally plague
most small and medium-sized businesses.
- First, many lack the funds to hire and train qualified personnel
- When you can afford in-house personnel, you often face frustration with...
- Soaring salary and benefits costs
- Lack of work ethic
- High turnover
How much time did you lose last week?